Single-shaft shredder for ferrous and non ferrous metal scrap
Thanks to the development of the Premac range, Bano Recycling offers advanced solutions for the metal scrap classification and recovery.
Compared to traditional systems, our plant offers the option of working with a screen during the shredding process to set a desired output size; this gives the great advantage to have a secondary raw material in just one step.
Performaces are greatly increased thanks to the presence of the pusher that keeps a constant and self-regulated rotor feeding. Maintenance is extremely simplified due to the moving floor installed, it is also safer and with very low running costs.
- Hydraulic or mechanical drive system
- Sliding hopper bottom for safer and quicker maintenance
- Interchangeable and reversible Blades and counter-blades for a quick and cheaper replacement
- Safety Clutch on transmission (only mechanical version)
- Machine structure 100 mm
- Pusher for increased production
- Active Protection system for bearings
- Interchangeable screen with different size holes
- Patented rotor design, studied to increase performances
- Anti-vibrating support system
|Shredder model||Lenght rotor (mm)||Rotor diameter (mm)||Blades (mm)||Power (KW)||Weight (Ton)|
|Premac 18-70||1800||700||120 x 120||132 – 250||25|
|Premac 22-70||2200||700||120 x 120||250 – 315||30|
|Premac 28-70||2800||700||120 x 120||250 – 315||31|
|Premac 28-90||2800||900||150 x 150||355||45|
Our shredders are suitable for processing various kinds of materials and wastes : light metal scrap (ferrous and non-ferrous), MSW (Municipal Solid Waste), industrial and hospital waste, plastic materials (PET, HDPE, film, big-bags in PP and similar, etc), W.E.E.E. (Electronic and electric domestic waste, refrigerators), tires (car and truck), copper waste, plastic and metal tanks, electric and high tension cables, textiles, paper, wood.